DAD COACHING & MENTORING
Being a good father is the greatest investment a man can ever make; the rewards are priceless. Yet the cost of not being a good father can be catastrophic.
Fathers are the most important men in their children’s lives. A dad is his son’s first hero and his daughter’s first romance. What he does with this incredible privilege will shape his children’s beliefs about themselves and the world and largely determine the trajectory of their lives. Yet being a father is one of the most challenging roles a man will ever have. Craig offers one-on-one coaching and mentoring sessions to help men be great dads and deal with the many challenges fatherhood inevitably brings.
Who will benefit?
• Any father who wants to improve his fathering skills
• Fathers going through difficult times such as a divorce or separation
• Fathers struggling with a particular issue such as a rebellious teenager
• Fathers dealing with a difficult ex-wife
Craig’s approach is friendly, authentic and practical. It is designed for real men wanting to be real fathers in real situations. The goal is to come up with solutions and insights as quickly as possible that can provide immediate relief and be implemented straight away. The process provides coaching and practical insights for great fathering. In the case of deeper underlying pathologies such as clinical depression psychological counselling may be recommended either as an alternative or to supplement the process.
• Initial consultation of 1 ½ hours to get to know the dynamics and the essence of the challenges faced and begin the process of providing practical solutions.
• Thereafter additional 1 hour sessions as required.
R 650 per 1-hour session
To book a session with Craig e-mail [email protected] or call 082 452 3209.